Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sry for the long did not update.. been chionging lvl in maple. finally 3rd job le.. haha.. okay back to normal..

23rd May was the last day of my IPP!!! haha.. which means i am a under-grad.. haha.. which is wad i said b4.. not a student anymore.. cant buy student meals le.. haha.. leaving KPMG.. of coz will miss those fun times we had.. the ppl i met there.. haha.. esp Teo(the workaholic), Calvin(the big guy), Eileen(the pig), Tian Wen(the traditional guy who is also my kor), Aifred(the friendly guy), Scott(the big action guy).. haha.. hanging out with them is kind of enjoyable.. can joke ard and a lot.. hahaha.. hope can hang out with them somemore.. esp b4 i go in ns.. stupid..

now that poly life is over.. i got to think of wad i am going to do next.. work or uni.. i dun think i can jump to work life so fast.. after so long of studying years.. its hard to just turn to working life.. think think think.. but i know that no matter wad.. i am going to study in uni.. dunno which one.. but should be oversea..

Think that should be all.. until next time.. haha..

Here is a song lyric tt i found it meaningful

Best Days by Graham Colton


With everything I've ever done
I'd give it all to everyone for one more day
Another night I'm waking through
Anther door I walk intro
I can't break

It's a winding road
It's a long way home

So don't wait for someone to tell you it's too late
Cuz these are the best days
There's always something tomorrow
So I say let's make the best of tonight
Here comes the rest of our lives

I count the steps the distance to
The time when it was me and you is so far gone
Another face another friend
Another place another end but I'll hang on

It's a winding road
It's a long way home

So don't wait for someone to tell you it's too late
Cuz these are the best days
There's always something tomorrow
So I say let's make the best of tonight
Yeah let's make the best of tonight
Here comes the rest of our lives

It's a winding road
It's a long way home

So don't wait for someone to tell you it's too late
Cuz these are the best days
There's always something tomorrow
So I say let's make the best of it
So don't wait cuz no-one can tell you it's too late
Cuz these are the best days
There's always something tomorrow
So I say let's make the best of tonight
Yeah let's make the best of tonight
We'll make the best of tonight
Here comes the rest of our lives



Signing off,
Vincent

No comments: